Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Monday, October 08, 2007

Finding Yourself

"I'm not who you think I am," She said.

"That's ok," He replied, "I've always found that no one is really who they think they are and they're never who I think they are."

"That would explain a lot," She said, "like why I'm spending $1200 on a spiritual retreat in the mountains to find myself next month."

"Do you like the mountains?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I've never been," She replied.

After dismissing a visiting smirk, he put on a serious face and added: "Hey, when you get back, you gotta let me know how you find yourself in a place you've never been. Cool?"

"Cool," She giggled.

And for that moment, they stopped trying to find themselves and found a little bit of Understanding with each other.

1 comment:

JoyFire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.