Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Outsourcing his Future

"Whatever you're Thinking and Feeling, Right Now, is creating your Future," she told him.

He sat for a moment and tried to think about what he was Thinking and Feeling.

Then, after a long silence, he looked at her and said, "Look, I've decided not to Think and Feel for awhile because I'm clearly not any good at creating my own Future. I just keep thinking about my Past."

"Well, if you don't have Good Intentions for your own Future, you will get the Future that Other People want for you," she said.

"Perhaps, so. That had just occurred to me. But, the Truth is that that thought made me feel A Little Bit Better because that made me realize that all the big companies are outsourcing Their Future, so I should be ok with outsourcing My Future, too."

She laughed.

And for the next 20 minutes, they talked about A Hundred Possible Futures in unrecognizable foreign accents - much to the displeasure of many around them.

No comments: