Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Confidence

"How is it that you have such Confidence" She asked Him.

"I don't know what you mean, but I'll try to Answer" He replied.

"All I know is What Is Right For Me - and that's not always the same as What is Right For Others. Sometimes It Is. Sometimes It Isn't. Still, I try to do What Is Right For Me.

Also, I accept the Consequences that Doing What is Right For Me brings. It is my Life. I own It.

Finally, I adore my Weaknesses and Strengths equally.

However, I also understand that What is Right For Me is not always Right For You. You have your own Life. You have your own Rights."

"I wish I had your Confidence" She told him.

As They hugged and parted ways, He whispered this in Her ear: "I do know This: Wishing never brought Me any Confidence."

No comments: