Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Saturday, April 28, 2007

How it Always Began

"I really, really like you," She said, "but I need to move at a pace that I'm comfortable with."

He smiled and replied, "I completely understand," and after a long pause, He continued: "but, I find that if I move at Someone Else's pace, I usually end up going Only As Far As They Want To Go. Furthermore, I find that if I follow Someone Else's lead, I end up Lost."

What does that mean?" She asked.

He answered, as he had a hundred times before: "It only means this: If I don't follow my Heart, then I end up with Regret and Confusion. Therefore, I'll move forward with Hope that when I look beside me every so often, You will be There as well. If you're not, then I will know that you have followed Your Own Heart and are on Your Own Path."

And this was How It Always Began.
And this was How It Usually Ended.

No comments: