Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Apology of the Day

It has been quiet in the eMotion Cafe over the past few weeks. The randomness and clamor of Too Much Happening can create a certain White Noise, making Everything loud and thus, silencing.

During a pause, The Apology of the Day slipped out from a table not far from me.

Cute couple.

New.

And in a refreshing attempt to keep the Peace, he said this: "Look, D, I'm really sorry you had a tough night sleeping- those sounded like some crazy ass dreams. You really shouldn't eat spicy food after ten, you know. But, if it makes any difference, I'm really sorry for sleeping with all those women in your head last night. At the least, I can assure you that they meant nothing to me. Seriously. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I don't think I've ever even met any of them."

And She giggled.

And the Bad Dreams were forgotten for that moment.

No comments: