Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Good Mattress

"It's gotten to be that I just pick the one with A Good Mattress," He said.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Well, mostly because I live in a Hilton and sleep every night on Heavenly Beds and I tend to wake up happy. To be honest, I really just need my sleep sometimes. I mean, the World can be a tiring place to be - and there's nothing that kills a Relationship or a Good Day quicker than crappy pillows and a hard mattress. It just takes the joy out of anything that precedes falling asleep," He said.

"That's kinda shallow!" She retorted.

"Shallow? Oh, I don't think it's a coincidence that 75% of people get divorced or separated and, coincidentally, 75% of couples don't have a Good Mattress, do you? I really think there's a direct correlation between a couple who can agree on what a Good Mattress is and a couple's ability to "Get" each other" He said.

"You're weird." She said.

"You clearly don't have a Good Mattress" He said.

No comments: