Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Friday, May 18, 2007

Shopping

"The Men I Care About always leave..." She started, paused, and then continued, "...We get close, then they ask me to marry them, and then they leave."

A sad, knowing smile crept across his face as He asked her: "Would you marry me?"

"You are different than all The Rest. I love you. Well, I love spending time with you. Yes, I would marry you, totally. I just can't tell you when I would marry you. Actually, I'm not sure if I could tell you in the next year if I would marry you or when. I mean, that's a lot of pressure, thinking about marriage and all. And a lot of compromise would be involved. And I'm not sure you can compromise as much as I can compromise. And this is all Very Important, but I've been walking around this store for a while now, talking to you on the phone, and I really need to get back to my Shopping."

"That's cool. It's time for me to go, anyways" He said. He hung up.

And She continued her Shopping.

No comments: