Recent Tweets in the eMotion Cafe

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Random Blog Quiz 1: If I Were...

Spent most of the Time today surfing random blogs and watching my new statcounter to see if anyone really even reads or sees my blog. The good news is that what is written is so very far under the radar that it's probably safe to reveal more about the Truth.

I found this little quiz thing on another Blog and thought I should take it. It was either that or watching The Ultimate Most Fantastic Superest Bowl Game Ever That Happens Every Year.

I also took the liberty of adding a few questions and linking out where It Made Sense At The Time, as it seems you should Give if you Take. I'm not sure if there's an etiquette involved with finding and sharing quizzes. I'm sure there's a Smart person out there that can let me know. I bookmarked the site, so I could reference it later if needed.

If I were a month, I would be: October
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I would be: 11:11pm
If I were a planet, I would be: Earth
If I were a sea animal, I would be: AquaMan
If I were a direction, I would be: North
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a Stickley
If I were a sin, I would be: Gluttony
If I were a liquid, I would be: a Raindrop
If I were a body of water, I would be: a Lake
If I were a stone, I would be: a Rolling Stone
If I were a tree, I would be: a Sugar Maple or Saucer Magnolia
If I were a bird, I would be: a Loon
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a Lotus Flower
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: a Thunderstorm
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Anything You'd Put to Your Lips
If I were an animal, I would be: a Bear
If I were a color, I would be: Sky Blue
If I were an emotion, I would be: Deja Vu
If I were a vegetable, I would be: a Cucumber
If I were a sound, I would be: Silence
If I were an element, I would be: Water
If I were a car, I would be: a Volvo XC90
If I were a song, I would be: Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Quentin Tarantino
If I were a book, I would be written by: Richard Bach
If I were a food, I would be: Pesto
If I were a place, I would be: a Cabin in the BWCA
If I were a material, I would be: Suede or Velvet
If I were a taste, I would be: Honey
If I were a scent, I would be: Autumn Leaves Burning
If I were a word, I would be: Inconceivable
If I were an object, I would be: a Pillow
If I were a body part, I would be: The Neck
If I were a facial expression, I would be: a Smile
If I were a subject in school, I would be: Lunch Break
If I were a dog, I would be: a Husky
If I were a cat, I would be: I don't do the Cat thing.
If I were a number, I would be: Pi

2 comments:

havsumhope said...

Here's another, Star: If I were Star, how many days would i spend writing about my broken laptop instead of taking this quiz? Answer: 3 :) This takes as long to fill out as writing 4 posts on a dropped laptop. Quality? or Quantity? ;)

MiCheleLynnX said...

Thats a nice quiz, don't know why I never posted about it before...but I would have picked thunderstorm and Quentin Tarantino too, I also would have picked Lily, Lust, Venus and I would be a Bengal cat...as far as a dog, I would be a Chinese Hairless...LMAO...they look cute and a little punky but girlie too! LMAO....I should do this on my blog but I wouldn't want to be a biter.